Dear valued patients,
As you likely know, the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic continues around us. For more information, visit https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html.
The safety and health of our patients and our staff is our most important priority. As a healthcare facility, we remain open for your orthopedic needs but with some changes for patient and staff protection.
For any questions or concerns, please call/text us at
Irvine Orthopedic Institute
- All patients are phone screened for symptoms. Any patients with recent sick contacts, fevers, cough, shortness of breath, sickness and travel are asked to take advantage of our telemedicine option.
- Everyone is encouraged to wear masks or facial coverings before entering the office.
- Visits are are scheduled to eliminate inter-patient contact in compliance with social distancing
- We ask that patients come alone or at most accompanied by one other person if they are a minor or require assistance
- Hand sanitizer/Chlorox wipes are readily available
If you want to stay home
Telemedicine via phone or videochat is available!.
You may schedule via our webpage or call/text us at 949-431-2668 or email us at appointment@irvineorthopedics.