Dear valued patients,
As you likely know, the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic continues around us. For more information, visit https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html.
The safety and health of our patients and our staff is our most important priority. As a healthcare facility, we remain open for your orthopedic needs but with some changes for patient and staff protection.
For any questions or concerns, please contact us at
Irvine Orthopedic Institute
- All patients are phone screened for symptoms. Any patients with recent sick contacts, fevers, cough, shortness of breath, sickness and travel are asked to take advantage of our telemedicine option.
- All patients and visitors will have their temperature taken prior to the visit.
- Everyone is required to wear masks or facial coverings before entering the office.
- Visits are are scheduled to eliminate inter-patient contact in compliance with social distancing
- We ask that patients come alone or at most accompanied by one other person if they are a minor or require assistance
- Hand sanitizer/Chlorox wipes are readily available
If you want to stay home
Telemedicine via phone or videochat is available for all existing Irvine Orthopedic Institute patients.
We highly recommend patients take advantage of this option. You may schedule online via Zocdoc. You can also call us at 949-431-2668 or email us at appointment@irvineorthopedics.